Saturday, December 15, 2012

Post Call

Post will be short today as I am finishing up my overnight call in the hospital this morning. I've been at work since 6:30 AM yesterday and will still be here for a few more hours. Working that long is not fun, but its part of the job. Its much harder now that HumorMD Jr is at home wondering where Dad is. I've informed his Mom that she should turn on the Premier League games so that he can have his Saturday morning soccer fix. Hopefully that will be happening.

Though I have been busy over the past 24 hours, I have seen the horrific events in Connecticut. My heart goes out to those families that lost loved ones there. There simply isn't anything I can say to ease their pain, but everyone I have talked to is thinking and praying for them. I'm doing the same while holding my own little family tight.

Otherwise, there isn't much on my plate today. I'll spend several hours napping this afternoon and hopefully enjoy some time off tomorrow. Enjoy the weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment