Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your day is filled with family, friends, and lots of love. I am spending the first part of my morning take care of some patients in the hospital, and then I will be headed out to spend time with my family. My parents are coming into town later but unfortunately I can't be with my extended family today. Our tradition when I was a kid was that I would read the Christmas story on Christmas Eve at my grandmother's house for everyone.

Since the HumorMD family can't be there this year, I've got the next best thing. Here is a video of an adorable 4 year old giving her version of the Christmas story. One day we'll get HumorMD Jr to give his version when he can read. Hope this video helps you enjoy celebrating Christ's birth today. Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment