Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Good Saturday morning everyone! Per usual weekend routine when you're in residency, I'm in the hospital right now. I'll be here all day and night until tomorrow morning. Accordingly, I don't have much to talk about today. No matter as the HumorMD blog will be going into holiday mode after today. No posts tomorrow or Christmas Eve. There will be a Merry Christmas message posted Christmas Day that you can enjoy with your family. Otherwise, I hope everyone is out enjoying the season with your loved ones and celebrating Christ's birth.

This would not be a usual Saturday morning post without my college sports run down. Briefly, Duke is for real in case I haven't hammered that point home enough. They also just picked up one of the best recruits in the nation for next year. Coach K is a machine.

Speaking of machines, my Clemson Tigers played like robots versus Coastal Carolina. Coach Brownell apologized to the fans after the game, which I think was deserved. Hopefully this will serve as a wake up call to our players. Embarrasment has a way of doing that.

Today has a wonderful slate of college basketball games. The highlight in my view is Kansas vs. Ohio State. I'm hoping that I can get some down time here in the hospital to catch some of it. Don't really have an opinion on who wins, so I get to relax and just enjoy a good game.

Lastly, UNC plays McNeese St tonight. You might ask why I would even bring this game up? Well, UNC hasn't looked that hot recently, and losing this game could put them in a tailspin before our little holiday break. Crucial for the Tar Heels to win like they're supposed to. If not, look out for one of those "might not make the tournament" seasons that Roy Williams throws in every now and then.

That's all for now. Enjoy your weekend and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment