Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day Off!

Really excited about today. First day off in quite a while. HumorMD Jr and I are watching Mickey Mouse as I type this. Judging from the smell wafting through the room right now, he has welcomed his old man home in his usual way. Expect nothing less from little man.

Today is a pretty good basketball day in the HumorMD household. First, Saturday is rec league basketball day, and we will be attending his little cousin's game once again. I'm interested to see how things have improved in one week! On a national level, the best game of the day comes on at noon. Duke vs. NC State. This is a big deal at our house because our extended and immediate family is littered with NC State grads.

As I've said before on this blog, NC State has the talent to do well. We just have to see what team shows up today. If it's the good one, then they can beat the Devils. If it's the bad, then it will be another disappointing result against Duke. As the Clemson graduate in the family, I have the luxury of watching without being too attached to the result. I think today is going to be another Duke victory, and I'll predict 71-66 Duke.

That's all for now from the HumorMD family. Enjoy your Saturday with friends and family. We certainly will here!

No comments:

Post a Comment