Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Black Friday Pictures

Some of you were crazy enough to go out early morning shopping Black Friday. This guy was not one of them. HumorMD Jr and I hung out at the house while Mrs. HumorMD went in search of deals. We did manage to venture out as a family on Black Friday evening to browse the aisles of Babies-R-Us. First, you need to understand that I am not a big shopper. I like to get in and get out. Consequently, "just browsing" usually means I start to go stir crazy within ten minutes.

This particular trip was no exception. As my eye wondered around the store, I started to notice something that was a bit disturbing. Nearly every item had a picture of a child on the box using the product, and every child looked completely weird. Fortunately I had my iPhone with me and decided to snap some pictures. There were so many that we will make this a two-day series. With that in mind, I now present pictures from the Black Friday shopping excursion of 2012:

Psychiatric Emergencies

This child is clearly demon possessed. What child smiles that wide spontaneously, especially when standing bare foot on a cold metal musical instrument? I forsee exorcism in this kid’s future.

These kids are trapped in a pen and both looking at something in between them that clearly isn’t actually there. The adult looking on thinks its funny! Two phone calls are in order here. Social Services and the closest pediatric psych ward.
Questionable Parent Decisions

Usually, parents use gates to keep their kids nearby while separating them from potentially dangerous items or pets. This mom has taken the opposite approach. She has used the gate to separate the child from her while keeping the dog nearby. Don’t want to be this kid if a fire breaks out and she only has time to grab one thing. That dog is going to win.
I think that’s enough for one day. Future professions and bodily functions will be the categories of the day tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment