Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Deadly Infant GI Tract

HumorMD Jr. has continued to educate me for the past few days. You always think you will teach your kids a ton, but so far it has been totally reversed. As a physician, I take pride in the fact that I can stomach most anything. Have pus coming from all orifices of your body and your abdomen is blown open? No problem. As a matter of fact, I think it's time for lunch. HumorMD Jr. does his daily diaper blowout? The civil alert sirens go off. It is like nothing I have ever seen. My respect for pediatricians has exponentially increased. As an internist, I used to think of the peds crowd as a weaker breed. If you can deal with what I just saw coming from that baby bottom, then you are a real man as far as I'm concerned.

Since HumorMD Jr.'s gastrocolic reflex is that of a grown man, we will continue our introduction to grown man sports today. We are watching College Gameday together as we speak. Hope the rest of you enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment